All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of EyeWiki. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 20:52, May 9, 2019 Danny.A.Mammo uploaded File:Dome shaped macula.png (Optical coherence tomography through the macula, left eye, of a 26 year myopic (-20.00) male with A) a dome shaped appearance to the subfoveal macula with subfoveal subretinal fluid, a thin choroid, and thickened sclera. B) 3 months later, OCT demonstr...)
- 11:11, September 8, 2018 Danny.A.Mammo uploaded File:Ant Seg OCT capsular bag.001.jpeg (Anterior segment OCT photos, right and left eye (for comparison), of an 86 year old male with capsular bag distension syndrome, right eye, demonstrating hyper-reflectivity behind the right IOL corresponding to the turbid fluid buildup behind the IOL)
- 11:09, September 8, 2018 Danny.A.Mammo uploaded File:Slit Lamp CBDS.001.jpeg (Slit lamp anterior segment photos, right and left eye (for comparison), of an 86 year old male with capsular bag distension syndrome, right eye)
- 20:01, October 5, 2017 Danny.A.Mammo uploaded File:AA0 55266.jpeg (© 2017 American Academy of Ophthalmology or Courtesy of Hans E. Grossniklaus, MD. Actinic keratopathy (also called spheroidal degeneration or climatic droplet keratopathy). A, Gross appearance of corneal button. The air bubbles are artifacts. B, H...)
- 20:00, October 5, 2017 Danny.A.Mammo uploaded File:AA0 4124.jpeg (Spheroidal Degeneration)