Welcome to EyeWiki, the Eye Encyclopedia written by Eye Physicians & Surgeons
Where ophthalmologists, other physicians, patients and the public can view articles written by ophthalmologists covering the vast spectrum of eye disease, diagnosis and treatment. Any qualified ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist in training is invited to contribute content to the wiki.
- 2019 Residents and Fellows Contest is now open. U.S. residents and fellows can take advantage of a phenomenal online publishing opportunity and win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Academy’s Mid-Year Forum in Washington, DC. Submit by Dec. 1 (midnight, Pacific Time) for a chance to attend the 2020 Mid-Year Forum
- 2019 International Ophthalmologists contest now open. Contribute to EyeWiki before June 2, 2019, for a chance to win online products from the Academy.
- Former EyeWiki Editor-in-Chief, Brad Feldman, MD, discusses the thinking behind the EyeWiki initiative with the American Medical Association Journal of Ethics.
- Getting Started
- Rich Text Editor User's Guide
- Sign up for an account to contribute to EyeWiki
- Content guidelines and more information
- Unsure which articles are needed? Check the list of suggested topics.
- Read the EyeWiki copyright rules before posting new content.
- View Section Portal pages.
Section Lead Editors
- Cataract/Anterior Segment
- Alpa S. Patel, M.D.
- Cornea/External Disease
- Vatinee Bunya, MD
- Ahmad A. Aref, MD
- Andrew Go Lee, MD
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Todd Mondzelewski, MD
- Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
- Monte A Del Monte, MD
- Refractive Management/Intervention
- Majid Moshirfar, M.D.
- Jennifer I Lim MD
- Russell W. Read, MD, PhD