This page contains a message that will be sent within every portal's message every month. It must be updated monthly before the portal messages are sent out. To remove this message for a particular month, see the instructions by editing this page. This month's message will be:
Tip of the Month: Where are my uploaded images or article edits ?
- It is common to accidently lose track of your work in EyeWiki
- Your User page https://eyewiki.org/User:<your eyewiki username> is more than just to display your profile
- You can find all your updates, text and image uploads at the blue footer area of your User page, under the User contributions link or by direct link here: https://eyewiki.org/Special:Contributions/<your eyewiki username>
- Find other great tips:
Find Your Article Assignments
- Log in and go to the My Portal link at the top of the page next to "Recent Changes"
- This link leads directly to your section's Portal page
- To find your own article assignments, sort by “Assigned Editor (portal member)” or use the filter
- Review the Quick-Start Guide for Editors for helpful tips. For easy reference, this guide is also linked to each section Portal page.
When you complete an article review go to Edit with Form at the top of the article and change:
- The date to be current
- The status to Up to Date
- The reviewer name to your own
EyeWiki Contest - Currently Open:
- 2022 U.S. Residents & Fellows Contest enter by December 1, 2022.
Our Top 3 Most Viewed Articles for June 2022