We have seen quite a few cases of necrotizing fasciitis recently. It looks like the literature hasn't really defined how different clinical features impact outcomes. I'd like to look at this issue more carefully. Would anyone like to pool data with my institution?--Edward.Wladis (talk) 17:14, July 14, 2020 (PDT)
- Sample response: Thanks, Ted. Sounds great. My institution would love to work on this with you. --Dan.Mummert.AAO (talk) 12:16, July 14, 2020 (PDT)
- Thanks for posting this, Dr. Wladis. Make sure to add your signature at the end of the line like this, using the signature icon or --~~~~
- This is indented. I hope.
== Headline text
Note to Ted from Dan
- Ted, we'd recommend formatting your first entry with some mark-up to show how you'd like people to enter their entries and respond. I've included helpful tips below.
For example, signing your name at the end using the signature timestamp is a good idea so people know who you are and can respond to you or contact you further. This is my time stamp--Dan.Mummert.AAO (talk) 22:41, July 13, 2020 (PDT) - and you can add using the signature icon in the editing bar or using 4 tiles like this ~~~~
- users can use 4 tildes to sign comments that is ~~~~
- also this Discussion page has its own history page to indicate users and their edits. Clicking the Compare selected revisions button will show the content differences and their users